A story of the pet dog— I want you to be alive(two)
You have to face something. I still remember a short article in english saying that a cat named tiger. One of the paragraphs says: “ Will Tiger be kept alive even if he is suffering, just so you can delay losing him for a few days? Or will you ask the vet to end his suffering?”
At last, I leaved him at the hospital, and I dare not to watch him finally. I was worried his eyes were fulled with my sentiment. Though that day was very good, but my sky was raining.
Only one person, who sleeped at the lonely night, always thought the last scene and can not help crying. I felt deeply self-blamed and guilty wholesale dog clothes . If we have been used to everything around us? Overlook the people or thing which love you and you also love? Why not cherish the thing which you own, when losing, maybe you will lose forever. I remember the sorrowful winter forever.
Some times, I was even worried to hear dog barking.
one sunny afternoon, I saw a dog at a pet shop. I just stood there and watch him. He twisted his head and watched me peacefully from the cage.
The boss asked with smile: “ Miss, how about buying a dog?”
I was silent. The boss did not ask and walked to the cage to take the dog, “ come on, CHINA PET PRODUCTS, get out to have a walk”.
My god, WHOLESALE PET PRODUCTS
I took the little dog from the boss. Pet products wholesaler struggled in my bosom and tried to climb up. He also licked my hands.
I bought the dog with my one month salary. I have the new hopes. All start again. I only want you to be alive heathly.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论